Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1.4.2011

My reading brings me today to Job 1-5. An amazing story. To think that a man who faced so much difficulty would respond as Job responded just baffles my mind. In fact, my distress of yesterday (not being able to locate some ppwk) that continues, pales in comparison to what Job faced. Losing ALL of his earthly posessions, his children.

What is Job's response? From Job 1: 20Then Job arose and tore his robe and shaved his head and fell on the ground and worshiped. 21And he said, "Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD(AI) gave, and the LORD has taken away;(AJ) blessed be the name of the LORD."

22In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrong.

How are my responses to the "difficulties" I face?

No comments:

Post a Comment